Course dates and investment
We welcome up to 8 people on each course. These are the remaining course dates for 2021 and availability:
- 1st Sept 2021 (places left - 4)
- 1st Nov 2021 (places left - 7)
Course dates for 2022!!
- 15th Jan 2022 (places - 8)
- 14th March 2022 (places - 8)
- 9th May 2022 (places - 8)
- 11th July 2022 (places - 8)
- 12th Sept (places - 8)
Your doula training includes:
- 7 online modules to be completed within 3 months
- 2 days in person practical skills training
- Bi-monthly group calls
- Masterclasses (x 5) with outstanding experts in their field in topics including LGBTQ+ and Cultural Competency, Perinatal Trauma, Infant feeding and Tongue Tie and Caesarean Birth
- Individual mentoring throughout the course and until you have worked with clients for a minimum of 5 births/ and or 5 postnatal packages (This usually takes roughly a year to complete the course and the birth/ postnatal jobs).
This will enable you to be an accredited doula and automatically qualifies you to be listed on the www.findmydoula.co.uk directory which will help jump start your career as a doula or birth worker!
- Investment in the course is £2000.00. Monthly payment plans of 6 and 12 months are available.
- You can secure your space with a deposit of £166.67
(Please note that these are all now assigned for 2021 - you're welcome to apply for partial scholarships for 2022)
For each course throughout the year there will be one partial scholarship place available. This is available to those who would like to undertake the training but are limited by financial circumstance (low income or in receipt of benefits). This is a partial scholarship making the course price £1000.00 - which you can pay in 3 or 6 monthly instalments.
In order to apply for the scholarship please contact [email protected] for information about the application process.